background


“How might we have joy in our lives, despite all that we may face? Again from the scriptures: ‘Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you.’ ”

Thomas S. Monson


Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Busy Weekend

Claire turned 3 and we went to her birthday party. She was so cute. It was a princess theme and no, Landon wasn't the only boy there. lol

Claire licked her entire cupcake clean then when Abby wasn't looking her cupcake got replaced with the already cleaned off one and she started in on Abby's! It was hysterical.




Then we hit the park. It's a place that Landon and I enjoy. I was toting around the Eat, Pray, Love book that I've been waiting to start whenever I have a free minute or two but haven't seemed to be able to do it, a bag of bread for the birds even though there were none that we saw when we first walked around, and my camera of course!

I wanted to get a picture of Landon next to these beautiful flowers and this is the shot I got. lol Apparently they smelt too good! lol Funny boy!


This bench captivated me. When it becomes cold people forget about these seats that are waiting to be used. The autumn leaves are falling and color is now filling the vast green that cover places like the park. Benches are forgotten when it's cold, rainy, and when the sunset gets earlier and earlier. I love old, forgotten things.
Then we made our way down to the water's edge and Landon spotted some geese. He took off toward them and I told him that if he ran he would scare away the ducks. So he started tip toeing toward them. It was so funny. I laughed out loud at his antics. They are neverending and I love it.


3 comments:

Darci said...

Hey Autumn! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm glad you did because I am adding you to my blog list-I love it when I find other people who blog! Your little boy is so cute!

Our Journey with Gods Blessings said...

Beautiful pictures;) I miss my Autumn! I think I am going to have to come visit YOU at WORK! LOVE YA
Be safe! Always in our prayers.

Our Journey with Gods Blessings said...

Hey I can't seem to steal your picture! Can u send me the picture of Landon & you. I want a picture of u guys to put in my house. Thank you! I luv u hope all is well ( miss you so much)... I am going to visit u at work!